1. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise within 5 days of receiving the shipment. Please note that all returned merchandise is subject to a re-restocking fee of 25% of the value of the merchandise. No return will be accepted after 5 days.
2. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must accompany any merchandise return. Mark the RMA number on the invoice and outside of the box. Any merchandise returned without the RMA number will not be accepted. Please call (714) 918-2888 to obtain a RMA number.
3. Merchandise must be in its original condition with all original packaging, components, instructions and warranty material.
4. Include the invoice with your return, and wrap the package securely. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for shipment.
5. A Credit (excluding shipping and handling, and re-stocking fee) will be issued once Wahoo receives the return.
Returned merchandise for Repair:
• All such merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee
• Shipping damages and/or shortages must be reported to the carrier within 24 hour of receipt.
• We are not responsible for any damages due to carrier mishap. Once the packaged merchandise leaves Wahoo’s
Property, the package is deemed the customer property and the customer assures liability for damages by caused the
1. A $50.00 labor charge may be assessed on products or accessories returned for warranty repair in which no fault is found.
2. Customer is solely responsible if RMA Merchandise is damaged in shipping. Any such unit will be repaired at standard
Out of warranty rates?
3. Customer is responsible for shipping to our warehouse. We are not responsible for returned items lost during shipping.
4. RMA numbers are valid for no more than 5 (five) days from issue date.
5. Wahoo cannot guarantee that any RMA Merchandise will be delivered on a specific date.
6. Wahoo will attempt to ship RMA Merchandise from Mail-In Service within 5 to 10 working days of receiving the unit.
7. Merchandise will be considered abandoned if no contact with the customer can be made within 6 (six) months of receipt. At that time, the abandoned merchandise will become the property of Wahoo Tech Inc. Sales.
8. Antenna and LNBF have been installed or crash will not accept for return. ?
Returned merchandise for Refund:
1. All merchandise returned for a refund must be in absolute perfect and new condition, in its original carton
With all manufacturers parts included accessories.
2. Minimum restocking fee is 25% for all returned merchandise.
3. Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items, or at Wahoo’s disevertian , no refund will be issued and the customer will be notified customer may then be entitle to a store credit in the amount equal to the actual merchandise returned.
4. All warranty cards (if initially provided by the manufacturer) must be returned and must be blank.
5. Original merchandise box must not be defaced or altered in any way.
6. If product purchased in a condition and returned in a condition such that it cannot be resold as new (damaged, scratched, with missing or damaged packaging, and/or missing parts), another 25% refurbishment fee will be applied in addition to the restocking fee.
7. Merchandise initially returned as defective, whose defect cannot be verified, will incur a restocking fee as well as a freight charge for replacement shipment.
8. Shipping charges are not refundable unless the return is due solely Wahoo’s error.
9. Purchaser is responsible for shipping charges on all RMA returned merchandise. It is recommended that the merchandise be returned and sufficiently insured. We are not responsible for insurance to our warehouse. We are not responsible for returned items lost during shipping.
10. Credits will be posted to the appropriate account within 14 days of receipt. It may take 1-2 billing cycle for the credit to issued.
11. Any freight-damaged goods should be reported immediately to the carrier.
12. Customers will receive less than full credit on any merchandise returned to sender as either refused or undeliverable (other than freight damaged goods) due to return shipping charges.
13. NO RETURNS WILL BE AFTER 5 DAYS OF CUSTOMER’S RECEIPT
Miscellaneous Terms & Provisions:
• IF LEGAL OR COLLECTION ACTION IS REQUIRED TO ENFORCED THIS INVOICE, THE PREVAILING PARTY
IN ANY SUCH ACTION WILL BE ENTITLE TO RECOVER ITS REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS
OF SUIT, PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA LAW.
• WHEN CUSTOMER PLACED THE ORDER AND DID NOT ASK FOR INSURANCE AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION IF
PACKAGES ARE MISSING OR DAMAGE WAHOO TECH INC. WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR MISSING OR DAMAGE PACKAGE.
The manufacturer warranty, as detailed herein below extends ONLY to the original USA purchaser of the equipment and is limited to the purchase price of each part. This warranty only covers USA buyers and does not extend to non-USA buyers. Non-USA buyers should contact the manufacturer directly about any warranty coverage or claim in their country. Manufacturer(s) warranty products against defects in materials or workmanship as follows:
LABOR: For a period of 6 (six) months from the original date or purchase, if Wahoo determines that the equipment is defective subject, to the limitations of this warranty, Wahoo will replace or repair the equipment at no charge labor costs only; does not apply to cost for parts. Wahoo warrants any such labor against defects in materials or workmanship for the remaining portion of the original warranty period.
PARTS: For a period of 6 (six) months form the original date of purchase, Wahoo will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacement parts as soon as reasonably possible in exchange for parts determine to be defective, subject to the limitations of this warranty. Wahoo warrants any such replacement parts against defects in materials or workmanship for the remaining portion of the original warranty period. (Note: “Parts” may include the antenna assembly, receiver, LNBF, or antenna mounting hardware. Other parts purchased separately.) If Antenna and LNBF return or refund was not accepted.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
This warranty does not cover installation of the system. If applicable, such installation will be warranted under a separate installation agreement.
This warranty does not cover consumer instruction, physical set up or adjustment of any consumer electronic equipment, signal reception problems, loss of use of the equipment, or unused programming charges due to equipment malfunction.
This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, damage due to lighting, electrical surges, fire, flood, or other acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, repair or alteration by individuals or entity other than Wahoo factory, negligence, or improper or neglected maintenance.
This warranty does not cover equipment sold “AS IS”, or “WITH ALL FAULTS,” equipment removal or reinstallation nor equipment purchased, serviced, or operated by other dealers.